Creating an online impact.
San Diego Web Design builds and maintains websites that make an impact and create professional solutions for our clients. How do we do it? Simple, we listen. Then we apply our skills and experience and collaborate with our clients to create a truly unique website experience. Did you know that 71% of Internet users go online to research products and services for their area rather than using a local directory or phone book? What are the reasons people prefer to look online?
• Convenience – They can learn about your services and buy your product, even =when you’re closed.
• Availability of Information – A website provides more information than the =yellow pages, with pictures.
• Lack of Sales Pressure (plus it’s OK to wear a bathrobe to a website).
#1 Reason For a Website? To Serve Customers!
Providing information on your business and services is one of the most important ways to serve your customers. A website provides information on your business 24 hours a day, seven days a week, when it’s convenient for them!
• Our website development process follows a solid understanding of the target =audience, information architecture and technical requirements, including =database development and platform concerns.
• Our design team works closely with our programmers to ensure that the =design philosophy remains true throughout the development phase; =maintaining visual consistency while integration process is executed.
• Our goal is to create an emotional connection with the user through the visual =design and functionality of the website. We know how to make sites that work =well – sites that are clean, usable and most of all, memorable.